I have been tagged (yes quite a while ago, I am so sorry!) by sweet Britt of Sparkled Vintage Charm! http://sparkledvintagecharm.blogspot.com/ I love her blog, such pretty things, and she is so nice, also she loves the venetian mirror glass like I do, except she has much more of it than I do! Lucky girl!
So here are the rules for my tagging~
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list theirnames (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by comment totheir blog.
Ok, these may be weird, but I don't know about devastatingly intersting though! LOL!
1. I am crazy about writing lists, I must write a list for everything, haha, drives my Hubby crazy!
2. My closet is super organized, it's separated not only by pants, shirts, skirts, dresses, tops, but then those are separated by color, ie pink, blue, white ..., then each color is separated into order of sleeveless/cami, then short sleeve Tshirt, short sleeve blouses, long sleeve t's, blouses, long cardigan, long sweater and so on. Oh my! :OP
3. Ugh, I am so anal I could just do the post about how anal I am, lol! Well I Love to organize! I mean it makes me feel so happy to organize a drawer, or closet, I feel so satisfied!
4. Ok If I am teasing one of the cats, like Oh you are too fat to jump up there, or you are so weird for doing that, I will then tell her that I am just teasing, because I am worried I will hurt her feelings! lol. Ok, I know the cat has no idea what I am saying, but I do it anyway!
5. I am very very shy! Which starting a blog is a funny thing to do when you are shy, but I did! I get very nervous around people I don't know, more so in person than online. But this decorating/crafting blogging community is so very friendly I knew I wanted to do it. I am not quite as shy as when I was younger, and I can deal with it now, but in the past I have had people think I was a snob just because I didn't talk much because I was shy. Although when I am around people I am close to or comfortable with, I am not shy at all! heehee just ask them!
6. I was into fashion and decorating very young, when I was a toddler I wanted to pick out my own outfits! Mom said I did pretty good and almost always matched well! When I was a teen I used to help my Mom decorate and rearrange the house, we had fun together doing that!
7. Another child thing, I learned to read very young, I was 2 years old when I started reading, my Mom thought at first I was memorizing the stories but then she turned to a part in the book I never saw or heard and I started reading it no problem. Oh boy what has happened to my brains now!!! :O)
Ok, that is what I could think of right now, not extremely interesting, but weird yes. I'm sure there is weirder but you know how it is, when you have to think about it then you can't think of a thing!
So I am going to tag some people...........
Lea from Little Ranch and Candy at midnight : http://littleranch2007.blogspot.com/ http://candyatmidnight.blogspot.com/
And Jenn from Sweet eye candy creations http://www.sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com/
And also Lori from Pink Faded Roses http://pinkfadedroses.blogspot.com/
You guys are tagged! Hope you don't want to strangle me! haha! :O)
Ok, on to the pics.............
The first one is the vintage wedding collage, yes I know I posted it last time, but one thing with me, and boy I could've listed this for a weird thing! But I am always changing things until I get them they way I want them, or if my colors change which is what happened. I decided that my color scheme, which is pink, blue, green and white and cream, well I will use a brown accent with it instead of the red I had. At least in the living and dining room. So that meant going back to the first afghan I started that had brown in it. Well my collage, what I changed was the top and bottom of the middle row, I added some brown ruffly paper, it's like a packing material, gift bag stuff. And then I added a dark pink and mint green ribbons. Otherwise it stayed the same.
Here is the progress up to a few days ago on my original afghan, that's the second and third pics. I love those colors too, so soft. My cat Pooky likes sitting on it while it's on my lap while I'm crocheting!!
Ok the last two pics are of my sweet adorable kitties! I told you about their brother Sammy who passed away in July in the last post, well these are my other two who are still with us. The brown and grey kitty is Speedy, she is 17 and she is my shadow! She is so sweet and loves to nap with me and cuddle! I just adore her! And the black and white tabby is Pooky, she is 16, and she is adorable! She will nap with me sometimes too, and loves to be petted! She is a goofball just like her sister! They are both very sweet and friendly and loving cats and they are the best cats ever! (including Sammy) Aren't they cute! They love to purr too! Speedy will start purring if I pet her or even talk to her, or even if she just sees me she will purr!
I changed the pic at the top and the colors to reflect my new decorating colors. I might change the pic at the top again, but for now I like it until I get a new pic together.
Well that is all for now, I am going to try to post sooner than I have been, I have so many more things to show you and talk about! :O)
Oh and I thanked everyone and answered any questions in the comments section of my last post! ;O)
Have a great day!
Erin :O) <3