Liz tagged me, and like her this is my first tagging ever, cool! :O)
Here you can see Liz's blog and her random facts and pretty stuff! http://fluffyknitting.blogspot.com/
Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
It is strange to have to think about yourself and come up with 8 things, that is a lot!
But here it goes!
1. Like Liz, I am a perfectionist and control freak, and it drives my Hubby crazy too, I am not spontaneous at all, LOL, and like a plan and make lists for everything. He teases me about my lists, I bought 2 notebooks and showed him saying "these are for my lists" and he said, "that is like giving a knife sharpener to an axe murderer!" LMAO !! Mr. Smarty pants he is!!!
2. This goes with my strange #1, I am picky about food, I want my food cooked etc. a certain way, and when I eat my Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I need to eat them peanut butter side down, so the peanut butter part is what you taste first, and other weird things like that! I am crazy I know.
3. I was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (still here) the best city on the planet! :O)
4. I won my 6th grade science fair, got a trophy and everything! I must admit my Mom helped me, but I still did the work!
5. I broke my arm twice in grade school, first time I was riding a pony, and something scared it, the girl let go of the reigns and the horse threw me off, I was scared because all I could see was the horse jumping up and down over top of me. I broke the lower part of my right arm and it was not fun, have never been on a horse since. The second time, a year later, I was being nosy, my parents had company coming, I was in my room and I stood on a little chair to look out the window, lost my balance and fell off on my arm, broke it again, same arm, same place, but 2 bones this time!
6. I am left handed!
7. I love action/war/guy type movies, both old and new. But they have to be good ones, not stupid no plot ones like those Jean claude Van damme movies or something with just violence, I like a good submarine movie!
8. I Love Football! As long as the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing. They are the best team ever!
Okey dokey, now for the tagging heeheehee! I hope they don't mind! :o0
I am tagging: (I noticed people were tagging 4 people, so I dunno, I will just do that)
Yvonne of Yvestown : http://www.yvestown.com/ (sorry again Yvonne, I'm a dork!)
Jane of Posy : http://www.posy.typepad.com/
Babette of Mother of purl : http://www.mother-of-purl.blogspot.com/
Cherry of Tales from Pixie Wood : http://talesfrompixiewood.typepad.com/weblog/
Go visit their blogs, they are all lovely! I will be adding more blog links soon, I have quite a few more you will love!
Oh, and are you wondering what the picture at the top is? Well I had to post a pretty picture, that is the light we are going to put up in our dining room, it is from the 50's and was my grandparents, LOVE it! That turquoise is awesome. It has a big globe that goes on it.
See we don't have an eat in kitchen, just dining room, so we are making that our vintage 40's 50's type eat in space. I have a vintage china cabinet (and a new vintage looking one) painted white of course, and we are adding the light and our old 50's kitchen table, it is round white top, chrome legs, and the chairs are chrome legs and we are going to recover them in white and light aqua blue naugahyde, it will be so awesome!
The table and chairs aren't the typical you see from that era, but they are really cute. Add a little red and white gingham table cloth, cherry napkins, embroidered table runner with rick rack trim and pink and red flowers, and ahhhhh what a cozy vintage dining room we will have! :O)
Take care everyone!